Whether through our affiliate end-of-year reports or independent, third-party studies, the results are clear: Communities In Schools effectively delivers the human, financial and community resources to help children succeed in school.
- Communities In Schools Economic Impact Study
- Five-Year National Evaluation Executive Summary
- Communities In Schools Teacher Support Survey
- Communities In Schools Data Book for 2011-2012 (pdf)
All Proven Results of the National CIS Network
- 1.3 million students are doing better in school
- A higher percentage of students served by Communities In Schools reach proficiency in 4th and 8th-grade reading and math.
- 91% of students receiving services from Communities In Schools are moving forward and promoted to the next grade.
- 93% of students reduced their high-risk behaviors. Communities In Schools works hand-in-hand with students on personal goals that help pave the way to success.
- 97% of potential dropouts stayed in school. Year after year Communities In Schools keeps students in school and on track for graduation.
- 84% of seniors graduated on time. Communities In Schools is the only stay-in-school organization to document graduation rate outcomes, and the outcomes are noteworthy